- Products and Services
- Products and Services by category
- Products and Services by disease area
- Products and Services by care area
- Medical MSDS
Long term oxygen treatment can improve both quality and length of life for COPD patients1,2.
With support from Afrox Homecare, stable patients can be treated with oxygen therapy at home. We offer equipment and individualised programmes to fit the patient’s needs. New technology and our services enable independence and mobility.
For homecare patients, Afrox Homecare is able to provide the following:
• An oxygen concentrator to extract oxygen from the surrounding air.
• Medical oxygen in cylinders to back up oxygen concentrator.
Through our services, we can provide assistance and education as needed.
1 Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Group. Continuous or nocturnal oxygen therapy in hypoxemic chronic obstructive lung disease: a clinical trial. Ann Intern Med 1980;93:391-8
2 Tarpy SP, Celli BR. Long-term oxygen therapy. N Engl J Med 1995;333:710-14